Improve outpatient flow at hospitals, clinics, labs and pharmacies.
Enhance government service delivery processes in the offices.
Streamline the customer flow in all branches and reduce waiting time.
Full Feature List
Self service kiosk
- Automate customer check-in
- Generate and print tokens
- Fast and easy customer registration
- Other self service operations like feedback collection
Digital signage display
- Queue information display for multiple service points
- Automatic audio announcements
- Dashboard status view
- Configurable service flow with multiple service points
- Configurable service priorities
- Alphanumeric token numbers
- Confirm customer check-in
- Update customer on queue status
- Call up customers for service
- Call customer waiting next in line using mobile app
Flexible hardware options
The QMS system is available for purchase with hardware options such as tablet based digital kiosk, public display signage, and token or ticket printer. Clients can also choose to use the application with other compatible hardware devices.
Flexible deployment options
The QMS is a web application that runs on a local wi-fi network. Dependency on the internet connection can be avoided, If the application is deployed on-premise server.
System and data ownership
Both the system and data is completely owned by the client. If deployed on cloud, the software would be set up on a dedicated private cloud instance owned by the client.
Get a free estimate
Queue management system is a flexible application and can be configured as per client requirements. Are you a hospital, lab, pharmacy, bank, or a government office looking for any of these softwares? Then we can help.
- Queue Management System with or without hardware.
- Virtual Queue Management System
- Electronic queuing system
- Digital queuing system
- Queue ticket system
Contact us to get a free estimate